onlineshop 1 WorkMo 24-500Ref. No.: 1000010761 | Match code: OS 1 WO 24-500
- Maximum flexibility - working in any location
- Time-saving - small components and tools always to hand
- Mobile thanks to roller plate
- Stackable functional modules
- Fast and easy to build
This kit provides you with the full flexibility of the WorkMo system. It is suitable both for use as an organisation aid in the workshop area and for use on the building site. The entire assembly can be dismantled into its component parts, transported and reassembled at the site of use to produce the workplace simply by releasing the side coupling levers.
The components in detail:
- 1 x roller plate 24: The four castors rollers make your WorkMo mobile - and two fixing rollers guarantee secure location for working. With a maximum load capacity of 120 kg and its complete tarpaulin cover, the roller plate is also the ideal aid for the most varied of transport activities. The two single lashing points integrated in the plate also allow fixing down of the objects to be transported.
- 1 x WorkMo 24-500 with four T-BOXXes: The four T-BOXXes are equipped with the inset box kit H, an assortment of removable small components trays in various dimensions. This means that things such as screws, plugs and much more are stowed properly and protected from undesirable mixing up. The transparent lid allows you to always have an overview of the contents of the individual BOXXes and their fill level. Additional journeys to pick up forgotten consumables can thus be eliminated in an easy way.
- 1 x WorkMo 24-500 with 2 drawers & MultiSlide including L-BOXX 136: This WorkMo, with its two drawers and the MultiSlide, is the ideal combination solution that offers both structured organisation in the two drawers and the flexibility as a result of the mobile L-BOXX 136. The MultiSlides tableau can be removed completely, which provides complete access to the content of the L-BOXX.
- 2 x divider sets for drawers: The interior of the drawers can be sub-divided into individual areas using the dividers - time saving thanks to clarity. In addition, the package includes two anti-rattle mats for drawers. These dampen down the rattling noises and protect both the contents and the drawer itself from damage.
- 4 x perforated aluminium grids WorkMo 500: The perforated aluminium grids that are hooked up into the side sections of the WorkMo modules are equipped with the Sortimo hole pattern. The WorkMo thus offers, with this, the interface for the aluminium side wall accessories known from the Sortimo van racking systems. The hose holder contained in the kit, and the storage pocket L-BOXX Mini can thus be fixed at any position on the panels - one L-BOXX Mini, the smallest organisation aid in the L-BOXX family, is also included in the kit.
- 1 x storage pocket: The storage pocket for the side wall on the WorkMo extends the storage space of the WorkMo even further. It can be screwed in position at any point on the side walls of the WorkMo and thus offers quick access to the contents. An additional benefit: On the front of the storage pocket there is an integrated terminal tool strip where hand tools can be placed ready for use.
- 1 x worktop WorkMo 24: This supplements the mobile worktop. The plate can be mounted and removed again with its quick release adapter. The solid beech Multiplex worktop allows smaller activities to be carried out conveniently and safely - whether at home, in the workshop or on your travels at the building site.
Flexibility and multi-functionality that only the WorkMo can offer!
Note: The figure shows a configuration suggestion for the individual components. The arranged can be varied.
The WorkMo Module consists of weight optimised Aluminium and Plastic and they can be combined and coupled with each other. They can be very simply transformed into a mobile workstation at your workplace and enable you to work ergonomically anywhere you may be. The WorkMo also serves as a practical mobile workshop within your workshop, wherein tools and work utensils can be stored. The extensive accessories programme provides a multitude of possibilities for adapting the WorkMo to your individual requirements. The system is made mobile by the addition to the WorkMo of the roller board or roller adapter.(pictures are similar, decorative material not included; delivery only within Germany)
|Maximum capacity in kg||100|
|Maximum lid capacity in kg||100|