The practical hand cleaning cream dispenser enables you to clean your hands quickly and easily right at your vehicle.
Environmentally friendly hand cleaner with natural abrasives made from crushed walnut shell, for the removal of stubborn dirt such as oils, greases, dusts, etc.
Mounting the dispenser on the SR5 van racking is tool-free and quick, using the integrated adapter plate and the ProSafe hole pattern on the side profile.
Properties of hand cleaning cream:
- deep pore cleaning
- particularly gentle on the skin
- highly moisturising
- also suitable for sensitive skin
- does not block drains
- has been awarded the EU Ecolabel
Composition of hand cleaning cream:
- fluid paste with skin-friendly, natural abrasives made from crushed walnut shell
- contains a perfectly balanced, synergistically acting surfactant combination
- with a high proportion of natural moisturiser
- pH neutral for skin
How to use hand cleaning cream:
- Rub the hand cleaning cream into dirty, dry hands until the dirt dissolves. Add a little water, wash thoroughly and rinse well.
- One pump from the dispenser is enough to thoroughly clean the hands.
Ingredients of hand cleaning cream:
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Juglans Regia Shell Powder, Coconut Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Cellulose, Laureth-6, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cellulose Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Cl 77891
The SR5 accessories with ProClick incorporation permit virtually tool-free installation on the SR5 side profile. They can be hung up on the standard integrated ProSafe hole pattern, simply and quickly using hooks mounted on the back. There is no need for complicated installation and installation materials. This innovative incorporation project not only permits subsequent rapid displacement of the accessories, as required, it also makes sure that no ugly holes remain in the side profile.
In contrast to the ProClick textile bags, with one hook, the SR5 accessories have up to three hooks because they are designed for heavier loads. This means that they can only be installed in the SR5 van racking, and are not compatible with other ProClick carrier systems, such as the ProClick Holder, ProClick tool tray, C-BOXX and AutoAssistant. However, all ProClick tool bags can be suspended from the side profile of the SR5 van racking.(Pictures are similar, decorative material not included)